Cruise Company Reservation Systems
Reservation systems sit at the heart of any cruise company's corporate and sales operations, funneling the entire revenue base of the company. As large-scale enterprise systems, they manage and interface with a variety of functions and data including fleet availability, deployments and inventory, yield, agency and consortium information, traveler details, direct bookings, flights, pre- and post- activities, transfers, shore excursions, special needs, customer service, manifesting, as well as other internal and external systems.
Installing a new reservation system, or upgrading an existing one, is a nontrivial process that requires organizational support and a carefully planned effort.
Crosstrees has the past experience to implement a variety of reservation systems available in the market for both oceans and river cruise lines, and has proven record-time implementation of reservation systems for large fleets of ships.
- RFP production, package and vendor selection
- Functionality matching & gap analysis
- Organizational & technical impact analysis
- Contract negotiation
- Custom development requirements and prioritization
- Program strategy definition & initiation
- Program planning
- Organizational change management
- Team resourcing & resource management
- Technical infrastructure implementation
- Conversion/ETL strategy, execution & testing
- Configuration build and test
- Custom development
- Stress testing
- Vendor management - managing small entrepreneurial vendors
- Manage/develop/test external integration APIs for: GDS, data security, banks, card processors, air services, document production, external inventory suppliers (hotel/spa/shorex etc), ESP, etc.
- Manage/develop/test internal integration for: Web, Phone, accounting and finance, data warehouse, CRM, manifest & on-board systems, mail servers, etc.
Go-live preparation & execution
- Integration testing planning and execution
- Go-live planning, go/no-go checkpoints
- User documentation production
- User acceptance testing
- Production conversion and validation
- Operational systems testing
- Post go-live support
- Issue triage, escalation & resolution
- Systems performance monitoring
- Business performance monitoring
- Backlog prioritization
- Release planning
- Production product management